Post-Acute Care Providers
- eOrdersPlus™ connects your referring clinicians directly with your order intake and fulfillment operation ensuring more timely, reliable patient order fulfillment and claim reimbursement.
- Less time and money spent on admin and operational tasks: from chasing order info, clinical documentation and clinician order signatures, to manual follow-up on rejected claims.
- Faster, electronic order fulfillment and improved days of sales outstanding (DSO): Claims can be filed and paid on a shorter cycle.
- Improved compliance: Our networked providers receive complete, compliant medical orders – reducing financial risk upon payer audit.
- NEW! Private-labeled, provider-specific medical order templates. Streamline your referring clinicians’ order entry and provider selection process protecting your valuable referral relationship.
Healthcare Clinicians & Facilities
- Saves non-reimbursable care coordination time for discharge planners, clinicians and medical staff
- Electronic submission & tracking of patients’ post-acute care medical orders
- HIPAA & SAS70 Compliant
- Reduces opportunity for provider claim reimbursement fraud and abuse
- Medical order documentation stored for audit purposes reducing financial risk
- Improves order fulfillment rates and patient adherence to prescribed treatment plans
- Reliable continuity of care. Improved health outcomes. Increased patient and clinician satisfaction.
EHRs & Care Coordination Platforms
- Enhanced EHR and Care Coordination Platform product value through our seamlessly integrated ePrescribing and eOrdering application
- Increased efficiency for EHR and Care Coordination Platform users, enabling clinician ordering of patients’ post-acute care medical needs to be part of existing practice workflows
- Ease of adoption and flexible integration options from API calls to fully-embedded solutions
- Improved patient care enabled by two-way ePrescribing of a broader spectrum of patient care needs, including home medical equipment & supplies (HME), physical/occupational/speech therapies (PT/OT/ST), home infusion therapies, and with more PAC types to come…
- Direct connectivity between clinicians, PAC providers and patients
- Unmatched accessibility through integration with hundreds of EHRs and direct connectivity to thousands of PAC provider locations
- Add new revenue streams through our collaborative solution models